- This event has passed.
Plastic Oceans Film Festival
Tuesday 18th July 2017
Throughout the day there will be free open-air screenings of documentary films focusing on ocean conservation including ‘A Plastic Ocean’ running from 6pm-7:30pm followed by a Q&A session with some of the team behind the film. Learn about the story of plastic pollution by getting hands-on in one of our Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) clean-up sessions.
- 12:00pm North of the Sun
- 4:00pm A Plastic Whale (Sky News)
- 6:00pm Headline: A Plastic Ocean
- 7:30pm Q&A session
No bookings needed for the film screening – just turn up!
SUP Paddle & Pick Sessions:
- 12:00pm-1:30pm Paddle & Pick
- 4:00pm-5:30pm Paddle & Pick
- 8:00pm-9:00pm Paddle & Pick – evening session
Limited places for the free Paddle & Pick: book your place on Eventbrite.