The White Rabbit lands at Merchant Square
Don’t be late for this very important date!
Follow Alice as she chases the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole. Help them find all the forgotten pieces of a party puzzle and earn an Easter surprise.
The Queen of Hearts is coming to Merchant Square and she’s bringing some of your favourite characters. Join her and a playful playing card for a spot of flamingo croquet on the lawn…just don’t forget your hedgehog.
Throughout the day, Cosmic charity invite you to join in on their Easter themed competitions. Guess the amount of eggs in the jar and test your creativity with the Alice in Wonderland themed colouring in competition.
Merchant Square Competition
Merchant Square is also running a photo competition, inviting you to take your best picture with your favourite character on Instagram. The winner will receive a free two hour GoBoat ride, to redeem at a time of your choice until the season closes in October 2023. In order to enter:
- Post the picture on your grid or story (or both!)
- Include #MSQEaster2023 AND Tag us in @merchantsquareldn.
- Post as many times as you would like.
- The winner will be contacted via Instagram messages and will be given 48 hours to respond. If no response, a new winner will be selected.
Come and enjoy a day in Wonderland, just try not to lose your head!
– The event will take place between 11am – 4pm, and each tour with Alice and the Rabbit will last 25 minutes. Each tour has a limited amount of bookable tickets with lots spaces kept available for walk ins. Bookable spaces have sold out, so head over to the MSQ gazebo on the day and we will allocate a space for you.
– Between 12.30pm – 2pm, you have the chance to meet your favourite characters, pose for pictures and play games on the lawn. No booking is required for this part of the day.
– When you arrive at Merchant Square, head to gazebo by the Fountain Maze which is in between no 5. Merchant Square and Lockhouse. The event will take place across the entire estate.
– The Cosmic competitions will take place all day and no booking is needed. Spaces are available on a first come first served basis. See below for information about Cosmic charity.
– This event is free but we are asking for a donation towards Cosmic charity should you wish to donate. Your donation amount is up to you.
– The closest tube stations are Edgware Road and Paddington Station.
– Public bathrooms are in the walkway in between 3 and 4 Merchant Square, by Pizza Express.
– This activity is suitable for children of all ages, specifically between age 4 – 12.
COSMIC supports the children’s and neonatal intensive care units at St Mary’s & Queen Charlotte’s Hospital by helping patients and their families, and by enabling the dedicated team of nurses and doctors to treat hundreds of babies and children in intensive care.
They go above and beyond what the NHS can’t afford purchasing vital state of the art equipment, providing training for health professionals, funding a programme of groundbreaking research into life-threatening diseases and supporting families through one of the most difficult times in their life with one to one support, advice, counselling, accommodation for parents.