Merchant Square donates 150 Easter bunnies to Penfold Community Hub
On Thursday 9th April, Wilson from our team dropped Penfold Community Hub 150 Chocolate Easter Bunnies for the carer’s and residents.
Penfold which is local to Merchant Square offers stimulating and accessible activities, as well as advice and information to Westminster residents aged over 50.
- Physical activity classes, including exercise, music, Tai Chi and chair-based yoga
- Age UK Westminster drop-in sessions (twice-weekly) for confidential help and advice
- Introductory painting and drawing classes, along with craft sessions
- Cook and Eat sessions – cooking up a weekly healthy lunch for older residents in the community
- Drop-in Sewing Café, with free access to sewing machines and a friendly group of people
- Gardening – growing vegetables and flowers for the Centre, and if you wish, in a patch of your own
- Well-being services, including reflexology, massage, acupuncture, beauty therapy, hairdressing and more, all at very reasonable cost
- Regular health information sessions on issues such as diabetes, dementia and preventing falls
- Social lunches (weekly) with accessible activities in the afternoon
- Singing groups, Bingo, minibus and coach outings, visits to the theatre and art galleries
We wish everyone a Happy Easter!